- Choose the "Add Group" button at the top of the list of groups on your dashboard.
2. Choose the start and end dates of the group
This should represent the dates that the group begins and ends. Which may not necessarily be the day you actually survey young people in the group.
3. Enter the number of unique youth served by the group
This represents the count of individual, unique young people who are part of that group. This may be an estimate, and you may change this later. You should try to survey as many of these young people as possible.
3. Choose the site that that the group is part of.
A group may only be part of a single site by definition.
3. Choose to add another group or simply hit save to add the new groups.